Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2014-08-19 (ANN-14-20) Subject: Training Workshops - Fundamentals of Federal Student Aid Administration
- 2014-08-18 (ANN-14-19) Subject: Online Training Module - Institutional Eligibility
- 2014-08-22 (Direct Loans) Subject: Direct Loan Processing Information: Workaround to Resolve Issue with COD Reject Edit 205 and Loan Period Adjustments
- 2014-08-22 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2014-08-15 Subject: Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance: Meeting/Hearing
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2014-08-18 Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations [2014-2015 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program