Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Conferences and Presentations
- 2013-12-09 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Webinar #3: Review of Basics and Implementation Update
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2013-12-09 (ANN-13-20) Subject: Webinar Recording - 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Webinar #3: Review of Basics and Implementation Update
- 2013-12-04 (GEN-13-24) Subject: Experimental Sites Initiative - Solicitation of Ideas
- 2013-12-06 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2013-12-06 (General) Subject: Publication of Experimental Sites Initiative Notice
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools