Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2014-04-21 (ANN-14-09) Subject: Online Training Module - Satisfactory Academic Progress
- 2014-04-18 (GEN-14-09) Subject: OMB-Approval of the Financial Disclosure for Reasonable and Affordable Rehabilitation Payments Form
- 2014-04-24 (EDESuite) Subject: Beta Test Volunteers Needed for EDExpress 2014-2015, Release 3.0
- 2014-04-24 (COD System) Subject: COD System Operational Notice - Direct Loan Origination Fee Percentages Will Change for FY 2015
- 2014-04-16 Subject: Request for Information on the Use of APIs in Higher Education
NSLDS Reference Materials
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools