Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2015-07-01 (ANN-15-09) Subject: Training Workshops - Fundamentals of Federal Student Aid Administration
- 2015-06-30 (GEN-15-12) Subject: Regulatory Requirements Related to Gainful Employment Programs
- 2015-07-01 (General) Subject: Ending of Publication of the "The Blue Book"
- 2015-07-01 (General) Subject: 2015 FSA Training Conference for Financial Aid Professionals*
FFEL Variable Interest Rates
- 2015-06-30 For the Period: July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016
- 2015-06-30 Subject: Comment Request; Recent Graduates Employment and Earnings Survey (RGEES) Standards and Survey Form
- 2015-06-26 Subject: FAFSA® Information To Be Verified for the 2016-2017 Award Year
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2015-06-24 Errata and Updates for 2015-2016 FSA Handbook
Gainful Employment Information
- 2015-06-30 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Resources
- 2015-06-30 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
NSLDS Reference Materials
- 2015-06-30 (NSLDS User Documentation) Subject: NSLDS Gainful Employment User Guide (June 2015)
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program