Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-08-24 (ANN-16-13) Subject: Online Training Module - Completing the 2017-2018 FISAP
- 2016-08-16 (GEN-16-15) Subject: Third-Party Servicer Questions and Answers
- 2016-08-23 (Application Processing) Subject: 2017-2018 Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System Guide
- 2016-08-22 (Application Processing) Subject: Issue Alert - CPS Processing on August 19, 2016 for Records Held for U.S. Department of Homeland Security Match
FISAP Form and Instructions
- 2016-06-16 Subject: Final FISAP Form and Instructions for FISAP Due by September 30, 2016 (Updated August 15, 2016)
- 2016-08-15 Subject: Notice Inviting Institutions to Participate in the Loan Counseling Experiment
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2016-05-16 Errata and Updates for 2016-2017 FSA Handbook
- 2016-08-18 Volume 6 - The Campus-Based Programs [2016-2017 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Summary of Changes for the Application Processing System
- 2016-08-23 Subject: 2017-2018 Summary of Changes to the Application System (SCAPS) Guide
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.