Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2014-08-29 (ANN-14-22) Subject: Webinar Recording - Experimental Sites Initiative (ESI) Experiments
- 2014-08-29 (GEN-14-17) Subject: NSLDS Program-Level Enrollment Reporting
- 2014-08-29 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2014-08-29 (General) Subject: 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit: Electronic Announcement #14 - DCL Regarding NSLDS Program-Level Enrollment Reporting, CIP Codes, and Program-Level Enrollment Status
- 2014-08-27 Subject: 2015-2016 FAFSA Comment Request
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program