Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2014-08-26 (ANN-14-21) Subject: EDExpress Online Training - EDExpress Release 2.0 Online Training for 2014-2015
- 2014-08-25 (GEN-14-16) Subject: Improved Administration of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act for Borrowers Under the William D. Ford Direct Loan and Federal Family Education Loan Programs
- 2014-08-27 (Campus-Based) Subject: Reminder -- October 1, 2014 Deadline for Submitting FISAP
- 2014-08-26 (Grants) Subject: Third and Final Pell Grant Administrative Cost Allowance Payments for 2012-2013 Award Year
- 2014-08-27 Subject: 2015-2016 FAFSA Comment Request
- 2014-08-15 Subject: Advisory Committee on Student Financial Assistance: Meeting/Hearing
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2014-08-18 Volume 2 - School Eligibility and Operations [2014-2015 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program