Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
- 2015-05-19 Subject: Notification of Campus-Based Funding for the 2015-2016 Award Year
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2015-05-22 (GEN-15-09) Subject: Title IV Eligibility for Students Without a Valid High School Diploma Who Are Enrolled in Eligible Career Pathway Programs
- 2015-05-22 (General) Subject: FSA ID/PIN Replacement - FSA ID Additional Information and Helpful Hints
- 2015-05-20 (Gainful Employment) Subject: Gainful Employment Electronic Announcement #53 - What is a Gainful Employment (GE) Program?
- 2015-05-18 Subject: Program Integrity and Improvement; Proposed Rule (NPRM)
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2015-05-14 Volume 3 - Calculating Awards & Packaging [2015-2016 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Gainful Employment Information
- 2015-05-20 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program