Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
COD Technical Reference
- 2016-07-28 Subject: 2016-2017 COD Technical Reference (July 2016 Update)
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-07-18 (GEN-16-13) Subject: Electronic Version of the Revised Perkins Loan Master Promissory Note
EDE Technical Reference
- 2016-07-25 Subject: 2017-2018 EDE Technical Reference (Final)
- 2016-07-18 Subject: Early FAFSA Regulations
- 2016-07-29 (EDESuite) Subject: Issue Alert: EDExpress 2016-2017, Release 2.0 Update Available to Resolve Issue with Modifying Direct Loan Actual Disbursements Using External Change Import
- 2016-07-29 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2016-07-25 Subject: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Program Integrity and Improvement - State Authorization
- 2016-07-18 Subject: Comment Request; 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2016-07-21 Volume 3 - Calculating Awards & Packaging [2016-2017 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
- 2016-07-20 Volume 4 - Processing Aid and Managing FSA Funds
Gainful Employment Information
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.