Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2013-12-04 (GEN-13-24) Subject: Experimental Sites Initiative - Solicitation of Ideas
- 2013-11-29 (GEN-13-23) Subject: Renewal of Military Service and Post-Active Duty Student Deferment Request
- 2013-12-04 (General) Subject: U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student Aid Launches Financial Aid Toolkit
- 2013-12-04 (General) Subject: School Partners Survey Information - Web Survey to Begin December 5, 2013
- 2013-12-05 Subject: Gainful Employment - Negotiated Rulemaking
NSLDS Reference Materials
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools