Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
COD Technical Reference
- 2013-05-09 Subject: 2013-2014 COD Technical Reference (May 2013 Update)
- 2013-05-09 Subject: Notification of Campus-Based Funding for the 2013-2014 Award Year
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2013-05-16 (GEN-13-14) Subject: Federal Pell Grant Duration of Eligibility and Lifetime Eligibility Used
- 2013-05-10 (GEN-13-13) Subject: Reporting of Academic Year and Loan Period to COD for Direct Loans
- 2013-05-20 (General) Subject: Guarantor & Lender Review Specialist GS-1101-13
- 2013-05-20 (General) Subject: School Partners Survey Information - Web Survey to Begin May 21, 2013
Links to information for gainful employment
Please click here for a message regarding the recent court decision affecting the Gainful Employment regulations.
Links to information for default prevention
Direct Loan Information
Links to information for potential and participating Direct Loan schools
Links to information for foreign schools
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs