Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
- 2014-10-30 (General) Subject: Veterans Day Federal Holiday Processing and Customer Service Hours
- 2014-10-30 (Application Processing) Subject: Reminder: Submit 2014-2015 SAR and ISIR Corrections by January 12, 2015 in Preparation for 2015-2016 Renewal Reminder Distribution
- 2014-10-23 Subject: Direct PLUS Loans - Final Regulations
- 2014-10-21 Subject: Comment Request; Employment Certification for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Health Education Assistance Loan (HEAL) Information
- 2014-07-02 Subject: HEAL Forms
SAR Comment Codes and Text
- 2014-10-28 Subject: 2015-2016 SAR Comment Codes and Text Guide
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools
Links to information for HEAL Program