Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
- 2014-03-10 Appendix D - Miscellaneous Business Office Functions [2013 Blue Book]
- 2014-03-10 Appendix E - Blue Book Glossary [2013 Blue Book]
COD Technical Reference
- 2014-02-27 Subject: 2014-2015 COD Technical Reference (February 2014 Update)
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2014-02-28 (ANN-14-05 ) Subject: FSA COACH - 2013-2014 Update for Foreign Schools
- 2014-02-27 (GEN-14-04) Subject: State Authorization Regulations - Student complaint process - further guidance and clarification
- 2014-03-11 (Grants) Subject: First Pell Grant Administrative Cost Allowance Payments for 2013-2014 Award Year
- 2014-03-10 (General) Subject: Availability of 2013 Blue Book Appendices
NSLDS Reference Materials
Links to information for gainful employment
150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Links to information for 150% Direct Subsidized Loan Limit Info
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.
Laws & Regulations
Links to information for default prevention
Links to information for foreign schools