The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
- 2015-05-19 Subject: Notification of Campus-Based Funding for the 2015-2016 Award Year
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2015-05-22 (GEN-15-09) Subject: Title IV Eligibility for Students Without a Valid High School Diploma Who Are Enrolled in Eligible Career Pathway Programs
- 2015-05-28 (General) Subject: Upcoming SAIG Message Class File Update
- 2015-05-27 (General) Subject: Volume 6 - The Campus-Based Programs [2015-2016 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
- 2015-05-22 (General) Subject: FSA ID/PIN Replacement - FSA ID Additional Information and Helpful Hints
- 2015-05-20 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2015-05-20 (Gainful Employment) Subject: Gainful Employment Electronic Announcement #53 - What is a Gainful Employment (GE) Program?
- 2015-05-20 (General) Subject: Federal Student Aid Posts Updated Reports to FSA Data Center
- 2015-05-19 (Campus-Based) Subject: Notification of Campus-Based Funding for the 2015-2016 Award Year
- 2015-05-19 (General) Subject: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Cash Management, Clock-to-Credit-Hour Conversion, and Repeat Coursework
FFEL Variable Interest Rates
- 2015-05-27 For the Period: July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016
- 2015-05-27 Subject: Federal Need Analysis Methodology for the 2016-2017 Award Year
- 2015-05-18 Subject: Program Integrity and Improvement; Proposed Rule (NPRM)
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2015-05-27 Volume 6 - The Campus-Based Programs [2015-2016 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Gainful Employment Information
- 2015-05-20 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements