The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2015-04-08 (ANN-15-07) Subject: EDExpress Online Training - EDExpress Release 1.0 Online Training for 2015-2016
- 2015-04-06 (GEN-15-06) Subject: Loan Counseling Requirements and Flexibilities
- 2015-04-17 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2015-04-17 (EDESuite) Subject: Availability of Service Release Update for EDExpress for Windows 2014-2015, Release 3.0
- 2015-04-17 (EDESuite) Subject: Availability of EDExpress for Windows 2015-2016, Release 2.0
- 2015-04-14 (Campus-Based) Subject: Application for Designation as a Title III or Title V (Title III/V) Institution and Request for a Waiver of the Non-Federal Share Requirement for the Campus-Based Programs
- 2015-04-13 (General) Subject: FSA ID/PIN Replacement - Implementation on May 10, 2015
- 2015-04-08 (Grants) Subject: 2014-2015 Verification Reporting and Verification Status Code "W" Warning Message
Gainful Employment Information
- 2015-04-09 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Resources
- 2015-04-08 Gainful Employment - Frequently Asked Questions
Perkins Cohort Default Rates (Orange Book)
- 2015-03-23 Subject: Federal Perkins Loan Program Status of Default as of June 30, 2014 (Orange Book) (Updated April 15, 2015)