Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Conferences and Presentations
- 2016-04-29 Software Developers March 2016 Webinar
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-04-29 (ANN-16-08) Subject: Webinar Recording - Software Developers March 2016 Webinar
- 2016-04-22 (ANN-16-07) Subject: Online Training Modules - FSA Quick Takes
- 2016-04-29 (General) Subject: Repayment Information Tool Added to StudentLoans.gov Web Site
- 2016-04-29 (EDESuite) Subject: Availability of EDExpress for Windows 2016-2017, Release 2.0
- 2016-04-20 Subject: Comment Request; Application for Total and Permanent Disability Discharge; Direct Loan, FFEL, Perkins and TEACH Grant
Loan Servicing and Collection Information
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.