Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
EDE Technical Reference
- 2016-05-23 Subject: 2017-2018 EDE Technical Reference (Spring Draft)
- 2016-05-27 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2016-05-26 (Gainful Employment) Subject: Gainful Employment Electronic Announcement #77 - Fulfilling GE Certification Requirements when Updating the E-App
- 2016-05-24 Subject: Federal Need Analysis Methodology for the 2017-18 Award Year
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2016-05-16 Errata and Updates for 2016-2017 FSA Handbook
Gainful Employment Information
- 2016-05-26 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
Loan Servicing and Collection Information
- 2016-05-27 Subject: Loan Servicing and Collection Information
SAR Comment Codes and Text
- 2016-05-18 Subject: 2016-2017 SAR Comment Codes and Text Guide (May 2016 Update)
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.