Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
Application Processing System Specifications for Software Developers
- 2016-06-21 Subject: 2017-2018 Application Processing System Specifications for Software Developers (June 2016 Draft)
Conferences and Presentations
- 2016-06-22 Submitting GE Completers List Corrections
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2016-06-22 (ANN-16-11) Subject: Webinar Recording - Gainful Employment: Submitting GE Completers List Corrections
- 2016-06-30 (Direct Loans) Subject: Additional 2014-2015 Direct Loan Program Year Closeout Information
- 2016-06-30 (General) Subject: OUTAGE ALERT - G5 System Outage July 19-26, 2016, Impact to Federal Student Aid Processing and on Funds Availability for Title IV Programs
FFEL Variable Interest Rates
- 2016-06-28 For the Period: July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017
FISAP Form and Instructions
- 2016-06-16 Subject: Final FISAP Form and Instructions for FISAP Due by September 30, 2016
- 2016-06-27 Subject: Comment Request; Application for Borrower Defense to Loan Repayment Form
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2016-06-23 Volume 1 - Student Eligibility [2016-2017 Federal Student Aid Handbook]
Gainful Employment Information
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.