Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP)
The Information for Financial Aid Professionals (IFAP) Web site consolidates guidance, resources, and information related to the administration and processing of Title IV federal student aid into one online site for use by the entire financial aid community.
The most recent postings to the site are listed in the What's New section.
COD XML Schema
- 2016-09-23 Subject: COD Common Record XML Schema Version 4.0c
- 2016-09-23 (Application Processing) Subject: 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), FAFSA on the Web Worksheet, and the Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23
- 2016-09-23 (Gainful Employment) Subject: Gainful Employment Electronic Announcement #90 - Updated NSLDS Gainful Employment User Guide
- 2016-09-13 Subject: Comment Request; Gainful Employment Disclosure Template
Federal Student Aid Handbook
- 2016-05-16 Errata and Updates for 2016-2017 FSA Handbook
Gainful Employment Information
- 2016-09-23 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Resources
- 2016-09-23 Subject: Gainful Employment Information - Dear Colleague Letters and Electronic Announcements
NSLDS Reference Materials
- 2016-09-23 (NSLDS User Documentation) Subject: NSLDS Gainful Employment User Guide (September 2016)
Student Aid Eligibility Worksheets
- 2016-09-23 Subject: 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA on the Web Worksheet, and the Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23
Letters & Announcements
Policy and operational guidance for participants in the administration of Title IV federal student aid programs
Comprehensive annual guide to regulatory and administrative requirements for the Title IV federal student aid programs
Training & Conferences
The Training area offers a vast collection of training resources.