The What's New area on IFAP lists all of the latest postings to the IFAP Web site within the past 14 days. You may click on each link to access the file directly.
Occasionally, we may add information to the What's New area related to hot topics within Federal Student Aid.
Dear Colleague Letters
- 2015-02-23 (ANN-15-05) Subject: Live Internet Webinar - COD System Update: 2015-2016 New Award Year Setup
- 2015-03-03 (General) Subject: 2015 FSA Training Conference for Financial Aid Professionals
- 2015-02-27 (Loans) Subject: Notice to Guaranty Agencies Regarding Modifications to Overpayment Layout Portion of Loan Consolidation Adjustment Payoff Manifests
- 2015-02-27 (COD System) Subject: COD Processing Update
- 2015-02-27 (Direct Loans) Subject: Direct PLUS Loan Changes - COD System Changes for PLUS Counseling to be Implemented March 27-29, 2015
- 2015-02-27 (Direct Loans) Subject: Direct PLUS Loan Changes - System Changes for the Determination of Adverse Credit History and the Duration of a Credit Check (from 90 Days to 180 Days) to be Implemented March 27-29, 2015
- 2015-02-26 (General) Subject: Upcoming SAIG Message Class File Update
- 2015-02-24 (General) Subject: 2015-2016 Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- 2015-02-24 (Campus-Based) Subject: 2015-2016 Final Funding Authorizations for the Campus-Based Programs
- 2015-02-23 (Loans) Subject: FY 2012 3-Year Draft Cohort Default Rates Distributed February 23, 2015
Foreign School Updates
- 2015-02-23 (FS-2015-01) Subject: ACTION REQUIRED - Steps to be Taken by Foreign Schools Affected by the National Student Clearinghouse's Discontinuation of Enrollment Reporting Services